1. Read through your paper and self score in your head for the following standard:
Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience. See rubric here.
2. Ask two questions that you want answered from your group. (Group, it is not enough to answer with a yes or no, be specific.)
3. Share your paper with your group
4. Read your group papers for both content (show versus tell) and grammar (you, things, comma splices, etc.).
5. Answer the questions with a supported answer (use text from the paper to support your answer)
6. Final is due – shared with email@example.com in Google doc form by 11:59 p.m. on Monday 9/29/14